The ‘GP Bike’ measuring system makes it possible to accurately analyze saddle pressure. The system is comprised of a thin and flexible film to which 64 sensors are attached. The film is shaped into a saddle cover, and can be quickly, easily, and repeatedly slipped over most saddle shapes. The saddle cover does not interfere at all with the position of the cyclist. This design enables the bike fitter to measure pressure both statically and dynamically while the cyclist is pedaling.The data is transmitted wirelessly to a PC or Laptop, which makes both indoor and outdoor measurements possible. An easy-to-read color scale is used to graphically display how pressure is distributed over the different areas of the saddle.
- Measurement of the pressure distribution in different seating and handle bar positions
- Comparison of different saddle types
- Display of the results using a color code or a 3-D pressure chart
- Analyze asymmetries and phases of loading
- Color printed report (including pressure values and the saddle position)
A complete, color report is produced including: